Micro Weft Hair Extensions is a brilliant method which is completely glue and heat free. Micro Weft Hair Extensions involves using a weft of hair which is a long seam that the hair is attached to at the top (like used for clip-in extensions). Wefts of hair come in a variety of colours, lengths add instant volume and length to your own hair.
How it works:
Micro Weft Hair Extension application method is much quicker than the individual strand by strand micro ring or pre bonded method.
Because there are less micro rings that have to be applied to the hair weft this dramatically reduces fitting time.
A row of micro beads is put into the hair using pliers to clamp the rings shut and then the weft of hair is placed horizontally in strips against the micro beads and sewn through to hold the hair in place.
This is continued in sections depending on how many rows are fitted.
What are the advantages or a micro weave?
- The micro beads are lined with silicone to protect your hair and prevent slipping out.
- Damage free if maintained properly
- Suitable for normal – thick hair
- Micro rings make the rows sit flatter making them less bulky
- Creates instant volume with just one row
- Fitted in rows so easy to section when drying and styling
- Easy to remove and just as easy to reuse
- Hair usually has a life span of 6-9 months if the right home care and maintained Is used.
- Fast fitting meaning you don’t have to be in the salon for hours.
The usual recommend time for removal and refit is every 6-8 weeks.
Our Stylists recommend micro weaves for normal to thick hair or anyone wanting to add lots of volume – one of our most popular methods! We also offer a Complimentary consultation and colour match.
Price of fitting varies with each individual stylist and depending on how many rows are fitted.
Some colours do come in 24” also.
A i-tip hair extension is a method of fitting that involves the use of a fixture, such as a micro tube, to keep the hair extension in place without the use of heat or glue. I-tip hair extensions are considered to be one of the safest methods available, and when fitted correctly should cause no damage to the natural hair.
The method gets its name from the shape of the hair extension bond, which could be compared to the end of a shoelace, where a hard cylinder shape is found at the top of each strand to allow the hair extension to be inserted into its fixture to stay in place.
I-tip hair extensions are fitted by taking a section of an individual’s hair, threading q micro tube onto the hair using a pulling needle, and then securing the hair extension tip inside by using a pair of pliers to press on the tube to close it and seal the hair and bond inside.
What is the advantage of individual I tip?
- Damage free if maintained properly
Pre-tipped with high quality keratin for a long lasting, discreet option that doesn’t damage the hair.
- Our I-Tips are suitable for reapplication due to the hair quality and typical lifespan of the product, which is up to 9 months with the correct care and maintenance.
- Each strand weighs between 0.8g – 1g.
- No heat or glue applied
- Suitable for any hair type
- Ideal for fine hair
I-Tip hair extensions are also known as stick tips, mini tips, tiny tips and microring.
I Tip extensions are very popular for multiple reasons, people who don’t want heat applied to their hair and also the speed at which they can be applied and removed.
We recommend removal and refit between 10-12 weeks.
Our Stylists recommend I tips for fine to medium hair. We also offer a Complimentary consultation and colour match.
Price of fitting varies with each individual stylist and depending on how many i tips are applied.